The Mobile Developer works with the programming team to develop and design mobile apps, primarily in Flutter. The Mobile Developer will be working under a Senior Developer to develop custom commercial applications and is expected to be able to perform all aspects of the development tasks, including mobile development in dart and creating functions that interact with a Web API.
- Design and Build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter
- Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
- Consume Web APIs and working with JSON within Mobile apps
- Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keeping everything structured and well documented.
- Manage the code and project on BitBucket in order to keep in sync with other team members and managers.
- Understanding and communicating development requirements based on Scopes of Works and Requirements Analysis Documents
- Write efficient queries for core Data.
- Maintaining software through product lifecycle including design, development, verification and bug fixes.
- Developing and maintaining web-enabled capabilities and custom applications
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications and/or in-depth knowledge of the practical use of the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent discipline and two years of general programming experience
- At least four years of professional experience
- At least two years experience in mobile app development. Flutter is preferred but cross-app development or Native will be considered.
- Experience programming in the following languages:
- Dart (Flutter)
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Demonstrate an understanding of the aforementioned technologies by showcasing at least three previous work assignments/projects
- Ability to work through problems on one’s own until solved
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
- Understand restful services and JSON
- Understand and integrate or use external software such as Libraries, Plugins, APIs and SDKs.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to work successfully both independently and in a team setting.
- Creative problem-solving skills and an ability to apply business logic to development requirements.
- Needs to be detail-oriented, resourceful, and work well under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills are essential
Other Skills that interest us
- Programming frameworks/libraries such as Jquery, Laravel, Ionic, AngularJS, Sass.
- PHP development
- Test writing ability for both unit and UI tests and familiarity with various testing tools
- Strong ability to manipulate web elements using CSS