The Creative Strategist straddles the business and creative sides of a digital ecosystem. He/She ensures a return on investment for clients using digital and traditional media and technology solutions.
This involves campaign development with a supporting digital ecosystem strategy. Campaign development responsibilities are full lifecycle, including brand planning, creative briefing, supporting creative development, connection planning and content planning. This person should possess subject matter expertise across most of the following strategy disciplines and topic areas:
- Qualitative and quantitative research
- Campaign development
- Content development
- Understanding of digital media technology and tools
- Digital paid media
- Digital experiences, services, and platform
He/She is able to quickly understand what activities and deliverables are required to steer a client engagement to success and effectively lead an integrated team to produce against that project vision. At the core of this role is the ability to collaborate with disciplines across the company including Data, Analytics and Research, Creative, Production and Technology.
- Use technology, new media, traditional media and other tools to create a cohesive strategy from start to finish
- Come up with a broad understanding of the client and their needs
- Collaborate with various teams
- Create content briefs of the agreed upon strategies
- Utilize any and all research and data for future sales strategies
- Analyse new data to update the status of a strategy
- Paid vacation for 10 working days per annum